Friday, July 30, 2010

Hard Candy: Envy


Direct Sunlight:
Hard candy envy swatch

Shade:
Hard candy envy swatch

Indoor:
Hard candy envy swatch

Now this is more my type of color! This looks like a black polish with subtle green shimmer to it. I think this is a good fall/winter polish. I have a thing for matching polish with the weather lol.

I’m quite happy with this one because it took only 2 coats! In my earlier posts when I tried other blacks like China Glaze’s Liquid Leather & Sally Hansen’s Midnight in NY they all took about 4 coats >=(.

Ring:
Hard Candy ring
Oh and here’s the ring. The size of the rings fit my index and middle finger perfectly. LOL.

*This was sent for review
-vee


2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when I saw these scratches. It reminds me a little bit of a bluebottle fly, hahahaah =P.

    ReplyDelete