Friday, July 23, 2010

China Glaze: Grape Pop


Direct Sunlight:
China Glaze Grape Pop
Shade:
CG Grape Pop
Indoor:
China Glaze Dark Purple Creme



Now this color was one of the colors from China Glaze Up and Away collection that I went everywhere looking for. And you know what? I’m glad I found it! It’s so lovely and rich. In these pictures I used 2 coats. Very opaque!

Gah so happy! If you get a chance to come by this color, I definitely recommend it, especially if you're a purple creme lover like I am. :D

-vee


4 comments:

  1. I have this ^.^ It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this! I love purple cremes. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen: Thanks! Oh boy, I was dying for this color and I was so happy when I found it.

    Zara: You must put it on your to-buy list. It's one of my favorite purples... maybe top 2

    Ning: Oh me too! I go nuts over purples lol

    ReplyDelete