Monday, July 19, 2010

China Glaze: Agent Lavender


Direct Sunlight:
China Glaze Agent Lavender swatch

Shade:



Indoor:
CG Agent Lavender


This color is so pretty and feminine. The application was very smooth – which surprised me because for some reason I thought this color would be thicker. I used 3 coats to get full coverage, and 1 layer of Seche Vite to give it a glossy finish.
The first time I wore this color I immediately stamped with the Konad image plate m7. Together they look pretty cute... like wall paper! If you like to see what I’m talking about you can click over here.

I’m hoping to try out another Konad design before I remove this mani, so at least if I don’t like it I won’t have to feel bad about removing it afterwards.

-vee


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove it, it's been on my wishlist for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara: Oh it is, Thanks!

    Nailsss: You should get it, it so feminine and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete