Friday, July 30, 2010

Bottle Pictures of July


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics:
Obessive Compulsive Disorder nail polish Left to Right: Flatline, Hush, Anime, Blackboard, Wasabi, Dangerous

Claire's Icing:
Claires & Icing Nail Polish Left to Right: Gargoyle, St Barts, See you at the Metro, Couple of Nail art striper polishes in black, gold, fuschia, white nail pen, and a Nail Art Kit

A Happy Friday Haul:
OPI, Essie, China GlazeLeft to Right: Ruby Pumps, Lincoln Park after Dark, Kennebunk Port, You're a Pisa Work, Light as Air, Knockout Pout, Turquoise & Caicos, Lapis of Luxury

Swatches coming soon.

I thought I would share a few bottle pictures for the weekend :) If any of you girls want to see a particular color soon (shown here, or other polishes) just let me know and I'll try to make it a priority color :)

Suggestions for nail art is also accepted!

Have an awesome weekend!!

*Some of these items were sent for review
-vee


4 comments:

  1. I'd really like to see Hush soon! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love your blog!! It is so helpful! I'd love to see Lapis of Luxury. It looked purple-ish in the store but looks kinda blue in that picture. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah: Thanks! I'm glad that it's helpful!

    I will try to swatch it as soon as I can :) But I know for sure it's not purple-ish at all. More... hmm more inbetween periwinkle blue and cornflower blue?

    ReplyDelete