Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today's Haul - Bottle Pictures


Bottles:
nail polish bottlesL-R: OPI-Ogre the-top Blue, China Glaze-Dorothy Who?, Sephora by OPI-Read my Palm, OPI-Here Today Aragon Tomorrow, OPI-You Don't know Jacques!,China Glaze-Laced Up, essie-Cute as a Button

Ogre the-top Blue v.s. No Room for the Blues:
Ogre the-top Blue v.s. No Room for the BluesComparison coming soon! I was requested by Ning to compare the two colors. Since I'm unable to do it this week, I will leave this bottle picture for the time being. :)

Pictures should be up by next week.


-vee


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet of you! You haven't forgot about me ^.^ I cannot wait to see the comparisons =D.

    My comment is a bit late, but that is because I am very busy with my exams =(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good luck with your exams!

    Yes pictures will come as soon as I get the moment! I won't forget 8-)

    ReplyDelete