Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reader Request: OPI: Ogre the-top Blue vs OPI: No Room for the Blues


Outdoor:
Index & Ring: OPI - Ogre the-top Blue
Middle & Pinky: OPI - No Room for the Blues


Indoor:
Index & Ring: OPI - Ogre the-top Blue
Middle & Pinky: OPI - No Room for the Blues


So here it is! This is a request Ning asked me to do.

I am wearing 2 coats in these pictures. The two colors are quite different. Both are very lovely, and flattering. Ogre the-top Blue is a couple of shades darker than No Room for the Blues. I can't wait to wear it as a full mani. XD

-vee


Ogre the-top Blue v.s. No Room for the Blues

9 comments:

  1. Personally, my fav out of the two is Ogre The Top Blue. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both very pretty! For the longest time I didn't bother trying out the blues I had. But ever since No Room for the Blues, I've been in love. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are fabulous!!! Darn I kinda want Ogre the Top. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. tasha: Oh me too!

    ShortAndSweetNails: Oh thank you :D this makes me happy to hear. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAAAH!! How sweet of you ^.^ - tnQ for doing this for me!!

    I really can see the difference now ;D. I always thought that they were almost the same O.o

    But now I have a problem; I like them both, hahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem!

    Yea they are quite different. hehe, you could get them both as you encounter them. >=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I will end up with both.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv them both..so will end up buying both of them... lol x

    ReplyDelete