Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OPI: Gargantuan Green Grape


Shade:
Gargantuan Green Grape opi swatch

Indoor:
Gargantuan Green Grape @ milanandvanaily

Flash:
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape

As much as I like this color, the formula on this is a bit disappointing. First of all it’s really sheer and you need at least 3 coats to make it look half decent. I went for 4 coats in these pictures. I like this color better than “Hey! Get in the Lime!” just because it’s more vibrant on my hand and it doesn’t wash me out.

The ring finger is the same from the last post; I spent too much time on that one finger to remove it. Plus I like how it looks, hehe.

-vee


2 comments:

  1. I just ordered this from Amazon... I'm still excited about it.

    I just love your nails. I hope you'll forgive me for asking, but are they real? I love the shape. Thank you for this blog... I love it and love that you photograph them indoors and in shade & sun. What kind of camera are you using?

    Til' next time,

    Mary Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! I don't take any offense in you asking, and they are real. A while back they did not look like this though.

    Then I started to take care of them, using nail tek foundation II, always keeping polish on, and lots of cuticle cream (I use burt's bees - Lemon cuticle creme)

    As for my camera I use Sony Cybershot

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete