Monday, June 21, 2010

China Glaze: Liquid Leather and Konad M57


Outdoor:


Indoor:


Thumb:


I was really expecting this color to be more opaque, but the first coat was quite sheer and you need at least 3 coats for it to have full coverage. I was reading around and apparently this is supposed to be a jelly? I don’t know.. I wouldn’t mind 3 coats but it takes foreverrrrrrrrrr to dry. I even tried putting Seche Vite top coat, and when I decided to konad my thumb the whole polish layer shifted. It was really strange... I thought it was fully dried. I can't tell you how many times I had to repaint a finger. *shakes fist*

I admit it’s really glossy, and the end result is great.


Today's Purchase:



Oh, the brushes don't come with the bag, I just decided to fill it up as soon as I got home. hehe

I'm such a sucker for cute things like this. I figured I "need" this because when I pack my brushes, I can never find a safe way to store it in my make up bag.
-vee


10 comments:

  1. I've got that polish and haven't tried it yet. It looks so nice and the Konading is great.
    I've done that before with my manicure. I go to Konad it too early and it all wrinkles up. :) I should learn to wait an hour or two. I use Seche Vite too but some polishes just don't set up fast.
    I'm following you now,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the end result looks very nice. Just be prepared for 3 coats and waiting a bit. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag! Hahahaa! I cannot stand cute things either =P. I HAVE TO BUY IT, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, at least this one is useful. Sometimes I buy useless toys because I can't help myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly, hahahaha! But my mother would still think it's useless =P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, same with mine. I came home and my mom was like "what did you get?" and I pull the bag out and she gave me a "wtf" look. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaa!! My mother always does that ><.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your mani! The make up bag is cute. I buy cute things on a whim, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ning - that is what mothers are for, to tell you how you are wasting money. haha

    Ashley - Thank you! Yea it's hard to stop yourself sometimes. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is gorgeous! Nice job even with the application issues!

    ReplyDelete