Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chanel Particulière


Direct Sunlight:


Shade:


Indoor:



So I'm a little late in posting this. I know when this came out I was been debating back and forth whether to get it or not. I'm glad I did. Well actually, I was on the search for it...but it was sold out everywhere! Lucky for me, my dad knew I was looking for this. So one day after work he went into this store called Murale (A make up store, owned by shoppers) and he found it!!! hehehe. Now, who can say their dad does that for them?! :D

Overall, this color doesn't disappoint. I used 2 coats in these pictures, although it wouldn't hurt to have three. I had fun applying it on and I'll try to get comparison pictures up afterwards. Okay, I need to shower/sleep NOW must wake up at 7am tomorrow to get ready and make it in time for my convocation.

-vee


No comments:

Post a Comment