Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Analogous Challenge & Offer of Admission


Direct Sunlight:



This NOTD was made for Polish Hoarder Disorder's weekly challenge. For this week, we were supposed to use three neighboring colors, I ended up going with yellow, yellow-green, and green.

This challenge had me scratching my head, and sketching away ideas. This is what I came up with. lol.

I used: OPI Banana Bandanna, Sula Paint and Peel in Kelly for the leaf shape, and OPI Gargantuan Green Grape to fill it in. All the fine details were made using a striping brush.

Now, that I got that covered, I just wanted to announced that I recently recieved my offer of Admissions for my Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing Management Major! I must say this is the happiest day of my life! This couldn't be better timing, and I'm graduating from College this friday with my Diploma in Business Administration-Marketing. :)

I just wanted to share, I'm just too happy. lol.

Yippee!!!
-vee


1 comment: