Monday, May 31, 2010

OPI: You Don't Know Jacques!


Direct Sunlight:


Shade:


Indoor:





Man, this color is difficult for me to photograph! In most pictures it looks more grey, or worn out. So I was playing around with my camera settings to see if the color would come out more accurate... I ended up taking a quick video and it turned out perfect. Don't mind the sound of my AC running, I was in a rush to get back inside the house because my hair was still wet lol.

I love this color, I forgot how great it was... for some reason the color I remember was more dusty and had a worn out look. Thank goodness that isn't the case. This color is very rich, you can get away with 2 coats but if your nails are longer you should go with 3, just because when you hold your nails up into the light you can see that it's not fully opaque.

-vee


No comments:

Post a Comment