Monday, May 3, 2010

OPI: Ate Berries in the Canaries


Direct Sunlight:
Ate Berries in the Canaries swatch @ milan and vanaily

Shade:
Ate Berries in the Canaries opi@ milan and vanaily

Indoor:
ate berries in the canaries @ milan and vanaily


This is a bright berry color. I somewhat like it, yet I don't. At times I like how obvious it looks, and at others... especially when I have a headache or I'm nauseous, I feel like throwing up looking at it. lol, maybe it's the fact I wasn't feeling well. My family however really liked the color.

This only took 2 coats, pretty standard for OPI polishes. I wore this for 3 days, and I experienced some tip wear.

Haha, the last picture looks kind of funny. My sister says it looks like dinosaur nails because in the picture my nails look so large in relevance to my tiny wrist. So my wrist is smaller than the average 8 year old, so what. LOL (see http://www.censusatschool.ca/04/04_0405/04_0405_005-eng.htm for the average wrist size chart.)

-vee


No comments:

Post a Comment