Sunday, May 23, 2010

KOTD: OPI's Bubble Bath & Konad Image Plate m81


Direct Sunlight:
OPI's Bubble Bath & Konad Image Plate m81

Shade:
OPI's Bubble Bath & Konad Image Plate m81 @ milanandvanaily

Indoor:
OPI's Bubble Bath & Konad Image Plate m81


I must admit bubble bath is much nicer than I anticipated. This is one of those nude/natural colors my sister picked out. I wore 2 coats in these pictures, which is enough if you use a design/French tip to cover the visible nail line.

As for the konad image, this design is a little difficult to put on. I struggled a lot with my thumbs because the image seemed to be too narrow to cover my thumb fully. =/ hmpf.

Overall you can’t really tell that the image isn’t perfectly placed on. I do like it a lot though.

-vee


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty manicure.
    I can imagine that design would be hard to get lined up but you did great. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! oh yea, I was getting stressed out. haha!

    ReplyDelete