Thursday, May 13, 2010

KOTD: China Glaze - Agent Lavender & Konad Image Plate M71


Outdoor:
China Glaze - Agent Lavender & Konad Image Plate M71 @ milanandvanaily

Indoor:
China Glaze - Agent Lavender swatch & Konad Image Plate M71 @ milanandvanaily


So I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of Agent Lavender without the Konad image. I was supposed to do my hands Thursday morning but I got impatient and decided to it Wednesday night.

I find that the Konad polish smudges easily if I apply topcoat right after, even though it appears dry. So I usually sleep on it and wait until the next morning. But if you click on the image you can see it smeared a little.

Okay, enough about Konad. The polish itself was very smooth and a bit runny, but it was opaque in 2 coats. The drying time on this one seemed to take a bit longer than I expected.

Note: Still no direct sunlight picture, it was raining when I ran outside to take a picture.

-vee


2 comments:

  1. I love the m71 floral pattern. I have to get that plate! Lavender is one of my fav colors. I use essie "lilacism" as my main lilac/lavender shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! all the patterns are so cute (minus the girl one, not sure if I would use that lol)

    & Lilacism looks like a nice color too, I've been meaning to go search for it. hehe

    ReplyDelete