Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KOTD: Anna Sui - 600 & Konad Image Plate - M57


Outdoor:
Anna Sui 600 swatch & Konad m57 @ milan and vanaily

Indoor:
anna sui 600 nail polish swatch &konad m57 plate @ milanandvanaily

Thumb:
anna sui 600 & m57 @ milanandvanaily


First thing I would like to say is that I hate the way Anna Sui polishes smell. It's supposed to smell like "roses"...pfff. I always thought their nail polishes had a weird chemical smell that lingers for days. I think adding top coat might help seal in the smell.

In terms of the formula and color, it's pretty nice. Very smooth and easy to apply, needs 3 coats to look good but you will have a slight visible nail line. I personally don't mind.

Note: Sorry no sunlight pictures this time. It's been raining a lot these days. I can't wait for the day the sun finally comes out lol.

Canadian Retail Price: $15 +tax

-vee


2 comments: