Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dupes- Essie: Status Symbol VS OPI: Strawberry Margarita


Shade:
essie status symbol vs opi strawberry margarita @ milanandvanaily
Index: OPI: Strawberry Margarita
Middle: Essie: Status Symbol
Ring: OPI: Strawberry Margarita
Pinky: Essie: Status Symbol


Indoor:
essie status symbol vs opi strawberry margarita
Index: OPI: Strawberry Margarita
Middle: Essie: Status Symbol
Ring: OPI: Strawberry Margarita
Pinky: Essie: Status Symbol


Bottle:
status symbol vs strawberry margarita@ milan and vanaily

I never thought they looked similar until my sister pointed it out. So, today I got a chance to swatch both together, and it turns out they are exact dupes!! Well I could tell that Strawberry Margarita is slightly brighter, but not enough that anyone could tell I’m wearing two different colors.

This is a bit disappointing because I really though Status Symbol is different than anything I own in my collection. Oh poo.

-vee


No comments:

Post a Comment