Sunday, May 23, 2010

Comparisons: Purples



Shade:
Index: China Glaze: Grape Pop
Middle: China Glaze: Spontaneous
Ring: OPI: A Grape Fit!
Pinky: OPI: Do You Lilac it?


Indoor:
Index: China Glaze: Grape Pop
Middle: China Glaze: Spontaneous
Ring: OPI: A Grape Fit!
Pinky: OPI: Do You Lilac it?


Bottle:
Left to Right: China Glaze: Grape Pop, China Glaze: Spontaneous, OPI: A Grape Fit!, OPI: Do You Lilac it?


This post is for Erin who asked me a while ago to compare China Glaze’s Grape Pop to OPI’s A Grape Fit. Since I had a few colors that looked similar I decided to swatch them all. :D

This is interesting, all the colors work together to get a nice gradient fade...haha. I think all these colors are different enough to justify owning them all. Although if you don’t want to own all four, Spontaneous and A Grape Fit! look pretty similar so you can skip one of the two, they are just a few shades off.

-vee


2 comments:

  1. Ack! Now I feel like I need Spontaneous. Funny how that works, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yea. Thats how I feel about the two purples in the new Shrek collection, although Funky Dunkey looks a lot like Grape Pop.

    ReplyDelete