Thursday, May 27, 2010

Animal Print Challenge


Direct Sunlight:
Konad image plate m57 &m81


This KOTD was made for Polish Hoarder Disorder's weekly challenge.

Base: China Glaze - White on White (3 coats)
Leopard Print: Konad image plate m57 & m81. (you can use m57 alone to get the same images for the rest of the nails)
Colored Dots: Essie - Lovie Dovie, OPI - Do you lilac it?, China Glaze - Bahamian Escape, China Glaze - Re-fresh Mint, Orly - Lemonade

Ideally I wanted the gems to go in the same direction as the rest of the other patterns, but it was too late and I didnt want to redo a finger. lol.
-vee


4 comments:

  1. I am not into most konad designs, but this is possibly the coolest one I have ever seen, by far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is very flattering to hear! Yea, I'm usually into the more stuble konad designs. hehe

    ReplyDelete