Friday, April 16, 2010

OPI - Panda-monium Pink


Outdoor:

opi panda-monium pink @ milanandvanaily


Indoor with Flash:

Panda-monium Pink swatch @ milanandvanaily


Indoor without Flash:

Panda-monium Pink OPI @ milanandvanaily


Panda-monium Pink is a cool toned pastel pink. It seems to have a touch of lavender to it. It also doesn’t have that same stark look Mod about You has. Since this color seems to be toned down I think it can be work appropriate for those who are fair skinned. I’m not too sure if it’ll look too bold on darker skin tone girls.

This is one of those colors where you can get away with two coats, but looks better with three. Drying time is okay, I didn’t wait too long between coats.

Overall, pretty color. lol I love pinks. Reminds me of the color of the pink Mentos in the fruit package : )

Mentos Fruit @ milanandvanaily


-vee


No comments:

Post a Comment