Monday, April 5, 2010

American Apparel - Mouse VS Lippmann Collection - Waking up in Vegas


Outdoor:

“mouse

Index and Ring: Waking Up in Vegas
Middle and Pinky: Mouse


Indoor with Flash:

 @ milanandvanaily

Index and Ring: Waking Up in Vegas
Middle and Pinky: Mouse

Oopsy, I smudged my pinky.
So here I am blogging, and procrastinating because I want a break from working on my term project.

I decided to do a comparison between American Apparel`s Mouse and Deborah Lippmann`s Waking up in Vegas because from the pictures, Mouse looks very similar to Waking up in Vegas, while in fact I think they are completely different.

Mouse is more warm toned, whereas WUIV is more cool, and cement looking. Also, Waking up in Vegas dries somewhat matte. I used topcoat for WUIV in these pictures.

-vee


No comments:

Post a Comment