Friday, March 5, 2010

OPI Shrek Forever After Collection!!!


After seeing this collection at All Lacquered Up, I've been pretty excited. I'm going to go on instant lemming once these are out!

Personally, I'm hoping they are all cremes. I think I'm going to encounter some trouble narrowing down which one I want. But from the promotional pictures I would say it would narrow down to What’s With the Cattitude? and Fiercely Fiona. errr I like them all. Must.. resist... the... purples.

Update: On second thought... Who the Shrek Are You? is pretty unique looking. Better jot that one down too.

Release date for OPI Shrek Forever After Collection: End of April*

* This is what I was secretly told during my mega haul. : )

UPDATED, just some more promo pictures. : )




-vee



No comments:

Post a Comment